Saturday, February 18, 2006

Market and campus tour

Today we have been in the city with Jernej to go to a Saturday market. It was not really what I wanted to see, remindet me of an Austrian "Kirtag". Anyways.

Afterwards we cooked Falafel, with everything you need with it (Pita-bread, hummus, salad, onions, ..). Was quite nice. I am improving my cooking skills here (hihi).
Apropos cooking: yesterday we did some Asian-style cooking. I tried to remember the dish that Julian cooked shortly before I left Hagenberg (thanks again :-)). We ate it with rice-noodles this time though..

After eating we went to the campus to take some pictures and to see the Cricket-game (small part of it at least). Pics will follow somewhen..

Current mood: jolly

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, again. My pleasure to cook for suck a lovely guest! I even improved my skills (yes, don't look so stunned, it is actually possible) in wok-cooking. So be prepared for another inventation as soon as you are back on my side of the planet!

Take care!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger manooh said...

Cool to hear that!
I am trying to improve then, too:-) Had a lot of cooking alreay, and also some baking. Maybe I can do the cake-thing then. We'll see..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home