Tuesday, February 07, 2006

We know where we are heading to

We now got a mail from the accomodation office that our transport from Auckland to Hamilton is arranged and that we have a temporary accomodation for the first few days. Sounds good, right?

One and a half day left until departure. Today was saying-goodbye-day in Hagenberg. We ate out for lunch in the "Schlossrestaurant". It was really good food: vegan Ayurveda plate, cooked with soy milk. Did not think that this is possible in Hagenberg.
In the afternoon/evening I visited some people that are important to me, to say goodbye to them. Now I'm sitting in my room, trying to finish my animation-project..

By the way: if you want to see some nice pictures of the country I am going to, visit:
http://tinyurl.com/55dgw

current mood: sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home