Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Leaving Hagenberg

Today I moved out from Hagenberg. No problems with the cleaning women, they did not find any claims that I should pay.

My next destination then was Vienna, where I could stay at Chris' place for the nicht. All afternoon I was walking around in the city, later on accompanied by Noel. It was a really nice time, I have to say..
After that (and some additional shopping), I was spending te late afternoon / early evening with Sigi. Haven't seen him for quite a while, so it was time to meet and talk with him again.

When I then came "home", Chris had already prepared some wonderful food. Thank you very much, you saved my day!

Now I am very very tired, should get some sleep before I leave Austria..
Next blog will probably be from New Zealand.

3 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good and comfortable flight including the pick-up at the airport and the transport to Hamilton.

Take care, be good and enjoy your time at the other side of the world!

PS: English blog and a german "Hinterlassen Sie Ihren Kommentar"?

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi manooh!

Super is deine Seite hier :-)
Werde mit Spannung deine Reise mitverfolgen!
Wennst mal österr. Dialekt hören willst, vergiss nicht - es gibt Tierrechtsradio auch per Internet-LiveStream *gg*

Alles Liebe weiterhin,
Betty

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger manooh said...

hi there!
thanks for the comments :-)

@jule_: I have all the page in English, so it might have something to do with your language settings..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home