Friday, March 10, 2006

Don't know what to think

Today we had our "Special Topics" course with Bill and Masood. I was not as prepared as I should have been. I did most of the reading, not really carefully though and without going through the exercises. Have the feeling that speech recognition is not the field I am most interested in. Anyways.
We were talking about the course outline and dates. And they told us that we are expected to work on a project until the end of July.

That was kind of shocking for us. The normal A semester ends somewhen in June, and we thought that we could use the last month to travel around New Zealand. But now it seems that we have only one week before we fly home :-(

Well, maybe we can change this fact. At the moment I don't know what to think..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home