Friday, March 17, 2006

Introducing other stuff: Pilates

This week I started doing Pilates in the fitness center. As Yoga did not work for me, and I was not able to continue doing some excercises at home by myself, I decided to join Lauren and have a look how Pilates is going to be like.

And I like it. It has some Yoga and dancing elements in it, and it is not that stressy workout thing that I don't like. Breathing is quite a challenge, as it is the complete opposite to the breathing you learn as a singer.

Anyways. It is fun.

2 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Blogger njyo said...

japp, pilates is cool more exhausting than one might think. can just recommend it. :D

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger manooh said...

thats true! my belly muscles hurt quite a lot after the first time - a good feeling though ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home