Sunday, June 18, 2006

Flick Flack Flock

Hi guys!

FlockHave you ever heard of Flock before? No? It is new browser based on the Firefox code, which does a nice job easing your (aehm, my) Internet addiction. It has a nice system of saving favourites (aka bookmarks), which you can share online (using del.icio.us, for example). This is cool because I can have the same bookmarks on different computers. I can upload photos to my Flickr account and write new blog entries directly from the browser.

It is still a beta version and it still a bit buggy (couldn't set up my Flickr account while using the uni cache), but I think it is worth to have a look at. What I don't like is that is uses Yahoo! as primary search engine, I'm just so used to Google..

Enough advertisement now.

Blogged with Flock

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For synchronizing bookmarks with (the original) Firefox I recommend
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2410/

I also tried
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/14/
which requires a tiny little bit more configuration effort to put in, but has the advantage to store the bookmarks on your own server.

In other news, I finished my thesis =D

Take care and and good luck with finishing your projects and the exam!

J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home