Friday, March 03, 2006

Catching up

Wow, time passes by that fast, and I forget updating the blog..
It is O Week, it is concerts every evening, it is fun program in the afternoons. I managed to upload some pictures (and at the moment I am uploading old pics from the Hamilton Gardens Arts Festival last week).

All the bands that played this week were quite nice. Yesterday was the pop-evening. First it was a girls band (Foamy Ed - definitely not my favourite band), and then it was Elemeno P. It was the concert with the most enthusiastic people on the dancefloor. Everybody jumping and singing. Quite nice, even though I felt quite tired..

The day before it was more the reggae/hiphop section, if I remember correctly. Anyways, those bands were more my taste.

Two days of concerts to go. My voice has left me, hopefully it will be back in the evening. Today we should get our student permit, and afterwards it is Wine and Cheese gathering with all the Master's and PhD students of the Computer Science department.

Ah yeah, and we are planning to eat Mexican dinner together in our flat. Cool!!

Current mood: good, a bit tired and cold

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger njyo said...

Manu, did you start drinking?!?!? "if I remember correctly." ;P

Hey, have a nice introduction week!

And would be cool if you could return 2Pac from the dead as well, and tell Elvis that he should show up in Europe again. ;)

Cya, have fun
_W

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger manooh said...

sometimes I am drunk without drinking..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home