Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Cooking instruction

Did you ever want to know what the best way to peel a potatoe is?
Then have a look at this video:
How to peel a cooked potato in one shot


Otherwise, dont :-)

By the way, I had my first and last exam yesterday, YAY! Was not too worried about it and it went ok (I hope). They have a very strict system here. You are allowed to bring pens and a bottle of water, nothing else really. And you need to have your student ID right next to you. If you need to go to the toilet, one of the supervisors is guiding you to the door (and they write down who went for how long). You are not allowed to leave in the last 15 minutes of the exam, I was lucky to being able to leave right at the beginning of this time. I had choir rehearsal right afterwards, and I came home 2 minutes before I was picked up for it.

The chor is part of a theatre performance that tries to make aware of the wetlands in the Waikato area, funny thing. Dress rehearsal today, performances the following 3 days.. I'll try to take some pics today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home