Sunday, April 02, 2006

Those crazy kiwis

After the Mexican fiesta I was ready for siesta.
But first (is there always a but?) I wanted to sort and upload the pictures of the day. It was already after midnight when somebody was knocking at my window. Already in pyjamas, I opend the blinds and found a drunk guy outside.
He turned out to be my neighbour, and he invited me to come over to join their party (I have my window closest to their place, so I could not overhear that there was a party going on..).

I was not really convinced to join their party, but I was still curious enough to get to know the people living next door. So I got dressed again and went there.

The good part:
  • getting to know people
  • chatting with the not completely wasted ones
  • a little bit of dancing
The not that good part:
  • guys asking nasty questions
  • drunk guys touching
  • drunk guys showing their asses in about 1 meter distance
Half an hour party was enough for me..
And I still had to finish the pictures ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home