Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Shoes for 2000 NZ$

Did you ever spend 2000 dollars for shoes? No?
I did. And I did not even know that I did.

I went to the SAFE store on Sunday to buy some shoes. There is not much to select from - at least if you are female with 40/41 European shoe size-, but I still found shoes that I liked. Which is very exciting, because it is my first pair of shoes that are explicitely vegan: no humans or other animals have been abused for my new shoes!

I was paying with the credit card and did not even look at the receipt. The lady in the shop had told me the price before anyways (198$). But then, on Monday, Amanda from SAFE contacted me that there was something wrong with my payment. I had paid more than 2200 dollars!!

Guess who is glad that Amanda had a closer look :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home