Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Stationary mobile

THIS, my dear friends, is an image from the Mobile Phone Throwing World Championships that are taking place in Finland every year. And this is probably the best thing I could do with my mobile.

I mean, I am ok with the fact that my mobile does not recognize all the keys when I am typing too fast. I am also fine when the display has some blackouts now and then. But now I have to charge it for 2 days before I can switch it on and look for new TXT messages. I am not even talking about unplugging it or taking it with me!

Pretty annoying, I have to say.

Batteries are not available in stores any more. My mobile seems to be too old (Siemens ME45). And I am too lazy to look at TradeMe or something.

Whatever.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger njyo said...

Hi,

have similar problems... :) My T610 is also rather broken and no good alternative visible (waiting for an Apple phone)... so until then I switched back to my old Sony CMD-Z5. There's no good and nice new phones. Crap.

Well, you're not alone ;)
_W

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger manooh said...

Well, I kinda like my phone (provided it works). It's handy, can be thrown on the floor without (visible) damages, ..

But now it's just not usable any more :/
.. And as it is my first mobile, still the one I got from Luk back then, I don't have the backup-option.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home